Login as Employee/Supervisor
Each employee will have access to his/her own information and be able to see it. Only assigned supervisor(s) and system administrator(s), which gives total privacy for the employee to check his clock in and clock out records, check timesheets and scheduled working calendar, apply for early leaves or overtimes, request for manual records in case forgetting to clock in or clock out, etc.
Before proceed with the employee account creation, you´ll need at least to have created a CrossChex Cloud account as an admin, also have added at least one employee at your account.
There are two log in methods, Admin and Employee.
The General Log In Page:
--Firstly Set Employee's Log In Page--
Step 1. Log in with our Admin Account and move to the Employee Page
Step 2. Pass the mouse through his selected area, find and click the Edit Button at the bottom.
(To create a Log In page to our Employee ID #2 Johnny Ding for example)
Step 3. Since the employee is already created, move straight to the Step #3 – Role Settings.
Step 4. Select which kind of user/employee Johnny Ding will be at our system, and in his own CrossChex Cloud account.
There are some options to explore:
• Inactive – Choosing this option Johnny will be a simple employee, without an own log in page or Crosschex Cloud account to check his records and apply for manual records.
• System Admin – Choosing this option the employee will have System Administration rights. In other words, he will have same permissions as the CrossChex owner account.
• Supervisor (Custom Role) – The selected employee will have customized permissions, according to what you have set at Role and Supervisor settings.
• Employee – With this role, Johnny will continue to be an employee, but will have his own log in page to check his previous records, timesheets and also apply for manual records.
(Select Employee in this example)
Step 5. Fill with it a simple password and click Next.
Next page is regarded to Schedule Settings which does nothing to the topic, just click Confirm to save settings.
Step 6. Share the password to the employee in advance, Employee will be able to modify it as soon as he/she logs into the account.
--Secondly Login as Employee--
Step 1. Come back at the general login page.
Company ID : Check it at the Settings of the admin/owner account.
Employee ID : The Employee specific ID set when creating a new employee. (In the example Johnny Ding is employee ID 2.)
Password: The default password should be set by admin. The employee will modify it right after logging in oficially.
If employee loose or forget his/her password, please come back at the Employee page as the owner/admin account and edit the referred user, repeating the steps previously in this guide to add a new temporary password.
In this example, employee log in:
--If Log In as Supervisor--
- Set employee's login page
Step 1. Select a custom role to user at role settings.
Step 2. Fill with the input box a simple password and select the department
Step 3. Click Next and Confirm.
- Login as employee with user info set above at the general login page.
- Change role to admin
(The role can be changed back to employee since a supervisor/admin is also an employee.)